All the following documents are compulsary:
• Valid driving license, Valid passport / Aadhar ID card, Current residential address proof, Company ID,
kindly note: You are requested to carry photocopies of all the documents with you.
Terms and conditions
- The customer shall pay the car rental fare as per the applicable rates and payment schedules mentioned on the website of Assar Vehicle at the time of booking.
The customer shall also pay parking charges, toll-charges, service tax, state tax and any other fee or levy presently payable or imposed hereinafter under applicable law/s
for availing the car rental services.
- All the bookings which are for a duration of less than 24 hours will be considered as hourly bookings and the bookings which are for a duration of 24 hours or more will
be considered as daily bookings.
- Cost of fuel to be entirely borne by the renter. In all condition vehicles are given with full tank of fuel, the renter needs to return the Vehicle with the same full amount of fuel.
- If the Vehicle is not returned with full fuel tank then, (cost of fuel + 10% fuelling surcharge will be applicable).
- If the Vehicle is collected from Indore and delivered/returned at any location other than Indore (e.g. Indore to Bhopal, i.e. one-way journey)
then it should be returned with full fuel tank plus One-way charge.
- The renter/Client needs to refuel the Vehicle at the nearest fuel station of the delivery location and hand over a copy of fuel receipt
to the office for the confirmation that the renter has returned the Vehicle with the same amount of fuel received.
- If the booking is done under City Drive, and the traveled out of City Limits a charge of Min Rs 200/- max Rs.500/- will be applicable, depending on the Vehicle to vehicle.
- Minimum age – 21 years for renting a Vehicle & valid driving license for at least 1 years with no endorsement. Foreigners should possess a valid international driving license.
Unlimited kms offered are only restricted to State limits selected by the client/renter.
In case of the change in travel destination & State other than the one selected by the client the respective destination rates will be applicable
CANCELLATION AND REFUND:
For Daily Rental:
- If the booking is canceled 1 day before the travel date, 10% surcharge is applicable & full amount remaining is refunded. If the booking is canceled 12 hours before
the travel date, then 70% Refund – If the booking is canceled 6 Hours before the travel date. Thereafter no refund will be given on booking cancellation or change in travel
dates (Start or Return) or change in duration or no show. Booking will be canceled and no refunds will be processed if proper KYC Documents are not submitted before the start of the rentals.
For Hourly Rentals:
- The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by Assar vehicle is at the sole risk of the Customer. Assar vehicle disclaims all
representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness of the services offered by
Assar vehicle. The liability of Assar vehicle is excluded fully permitted by law.
- The service shall meet Customer requirements; b. the service shall be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- ASSAR VEHICLE shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of car rental service
offered by Assar vehicle or due to the failure of ASSAR VEHICLE to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer’s
non-compliance with the services’ recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system,
computer teletransmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Assar vehicle or any person or any organization
involved in the above-mentioned systems.
- Without prejudice to the above, Assar vehicle shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any
failure on the part of Assar vehicle to provide a taxi to the Customer within any stipulated time even if Assar vehicle has agreed to provide the taxi, or even if the
A customer has apprised Assar vehicle of the possibility of any such loss or damage which would result if the taxi is not provided at all or is not provided within the
stipulated time to the customer.
Upon the demand of Assar vehicle, the Customer shall indemnify ASSAR VEHICLE from/ and against/ and in respect of any/ or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses
(including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which ASSAR VEHICLE may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from/ or
by any reason of/ or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services provided by ASSAR VEHICLE.
ASSAR VEHICLE is hereby authorized to use the location-based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies regarding the use of mobile phone by the Customer
for making a taxi booking. However, the location-based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a taxi for the Customer
ASSAR VEHICLE shall be entitled to disclose the of the Customer/s in possession of ASSAR VEHICLE to all companies controlled by ASSAR VEHICLE or any of its authorized chauffeurs or
any government body as required by the law/ or by directive/ or request from any government body or to any third party deemed fit and proper by ASSAR VEHICLE,
in its absolute discretion.
ASSAR VEHICLE shall be entitled to terminate any booking at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to the Customer.
ASSAR VEHICLE encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of their luggage/belongings. In case of any loss, from the taxi during the journey, ASSAR VEHICLE shall endeavor
to locate the lost luggage/belongings on a “best-effort” basis but ASSAR VEHICLE shall not be held responsible for such loss or damage.
If the Customer leaves any luggage/belongings/goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the taxi, the Customer shall make a complaint in writing
to ASSAR VEHICLE within 24 hours from such usage.
In case of any dispute arising between the Customer and ASSAR VEHICLE, the dispute shall be referred to an Arbitrator, appointed by ASSAR VEHICLE in its sole discretion.
The Arbitrator so appointed by ASSAR VEHICLE shall act in conformity with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
The award so passed by the Arbitrator shall be binding upon the Customer as well as ASSAR VEHICLE. The courts of Indore,
India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters which may be instituted before any court of law,
arising from the use of the services offered by ASSAR VEHICLE.
ASSAR VEHICLE shall be entitled to add, vary or amend any of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion and the Customer shall be bound by such addition,
variation or amendment incorporated/made in these terms and conditions with effect from the date set forth by ASSAR VEHICLE. The terms and conditions shall be available on ASSAR VEHICLE’s website namely www.assarvehicle.com.
ASSAR VEHICLE shall be entitled to record all the calls made to the call centers of ASSAR VEHICLE for quality and training purposes.
Vehicles registered with ASSAR VEHICLE may be continuously tracked by ASSAR VEHICLE using GPS for security reasons or for reasons deemed fit and proper by ASSAR VEHICLE.
By logging on the Account Access service on ASSAR VEHICLE’s websites, the User/customer hereby authorizes ASSAR VEHICLE and its agents to access third party sites,
including that of Banks and other payment gateways, designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving the requested information. While registering, the User will choose a
password and the user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account. The User is fully responsible for all the activities that may take place whilst using their password or account. It is the duty of the User to notify ASSAR VEHICLE immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. ASSAR VEHICLE will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the User because of unauthorized use of customer’s
password or account, either with or without his/her knowledge. The User shall not use anyone else’s password at any time.
The User shall request ASSAR VEHICLE for any refund/s against the unutilized or ‘no show’ cab booking for any reasons within 24 hours from the hour of departure.
Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of ASSAR VEHICLE.
ASSAR VEHICLE may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information
relevant to the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking; ASSAR VEHICLE may also contact the User by voice
call, SMS or email in case the User couldn’t or hasn’t concluded the booking, for any reason what so ever or to know the preference of the User for concluding the booking
and also to help the User with the booking. The User hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS and/ or voice call by ASSAR VEHICLE is (a) upon the
request and authorization of the User, (b) ‘transactional’ and not an ‘unsolicited commercial communication’ as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of
India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. The User will indemnify ASSAR VEHICLE against all
types of losses and damages incurred by ASSAR VEHICLE due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any
erroneous complaint made by the User against ASSAR VEHICLE with respect to the intimations mentioned above or because of any wrong number or email id provided by the User
for any reason whatsoever.
The User warrants that the User shall abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, with respect to the use of ASSAR VEHICLE’s services.
The User further warrants that the User shall comply with all the applicable laws and regulations regarding the services provided by ASSAR VEHICLE.
Unless explicitly provided by ASSAR VEHICLE, any specific service or deliverable, obtaining sufficient insurance coverage shall be the obligation/option of the User and
ASSAR VEHICLE shall not accept any claim/s arising out of such contingencies.
Insurance cover, if any provided as a part of the service/ product by ASSAR VEHICLE shall be based on the terms and conditions of the insuring company. The User shall
contact the insurance company directly for any claim/s or dispute/s which may arise out of such insurance cover. ASSAR VEHICLE shall not provide any express or implied undertakings for
acceptance of the claims by the insurance company.
Following conditions will be considered as ASSAR VEHICLE car misuse. Customers will be fined if found involved in any of the following:
- Over speeding: Users can drive the Vehicle up to a maximum speed of 110 km/hr (70 miles/hr). Speed Governor is fixed in our vehicles.
- Traffic violation: Customers are liable to pay for any traffic violation tickets received during their journey. As per the new digital traffic fine system, RTO would issue a traffic fine directly on the car number plate and would update the system within 3-4 weeks. This fine is the sole
responsibility of the renter. Any Traffic Fine received during your travel period will be charged to your deposit or on your credit card + 10% Admin processing charge will be applicable. ASSAR VEHICLE can charge traffic violation from the customer’s credit/debit card on actuals if the violations tickets are sent directly to
the company by the traffic department.
- Vehicle spare part changed: Customers should not change or remove any car spare parts. In case of emergency, the customer should inform
ASSAR VEHICLE and act as per advice. Customers will be charged a penalty of Rs. 1000 over and above the cost of spare part.
- Tyre misuse: In case of any tyre damages resulting from driving in bad terrain and continued driving in case of tyre puncture, customers will be charged for the cost of a tyre on actuals.
- Running vehicle in damaged conditions: Customers are not advised to drive the car if it gets damaged in an accident. Customers are advised to inform ASSAR VEHICLE immediately.In such case, customers will be charged for the cost of spare parts on actuals.
- Unauthorized activity in the car: Customers are not allowed to carry arms, ammunition and banned drugs. In addition, use of a car for commercial activity such as product sell and promotion,
and carry goods is strictly prohibited. In such cases, customers will be charged a penalty of Rs. 5000.
- External branding: Any form of external branding on the car is prohibited. Customers are not allowed to paste or paint any external brand promotion on the car. Customers should pay a penalty of Rs. 5000.
- Tampering with devices: Customers are not allowed to tamper with the odometer, GPS device and in-car technology devices.
Customers should pay a penalty of Rs. 1000 and over in addition to the actual cost of the device.
- Deliberately driving the car in water: Customers will be charged for the actual cost of repair and spare parts.
- Producing fake and tampered personal documents: Customers will be charged a penalty of Rs. 1000 if found guilty.
- Diversion: Customers are not allowed to drive the car into unauthorized or government banned areas. Customers are
advised to inform ASSAR VEHICLE in case they change the course of their trip. All ASSAR VEHICLE cars are geo-fenced and customers should
pay a penalty Rs. 1,000 if the car trespasses into banned areas, Naxal hit areas, an international border of Republic of India and the extreme end of Ladakh.
- ASSAR VEHICLE vehicles are equipped with an All India Permit so that the entire Sub-Continent is at your fingertips! You are free to travel outside the state you picked up the car.
- When you enter a new state, always remember to stop at the first RTO check post. The signs are always well marked and you will find that
all cabs and self-drive rental vehicles are stopping there too.
At the RTO check post:
- Securely park your ASSAR vehicle
- Ensure that you are carrying your original driver’s license
- Fetch all the required documents from the vehicle to the RTO officer
- Make the cash payment for the visitor permit
- In no set of circumstances should you have to pay any additional cash fine or penalty. It is NOT required that you have a special driver’s license designation
or badge to operate ASSAR VEHICLE car’s vehicles!/li>
- To cross Indian State lines in a commercial vehicle, it is required that the vehicle has the necessary entry permit. Please see below for details as the precise charges differ State by State.
- The charges represented below are approximations of the amount, you will owe at the time of State entry. Please remember that all payments are to be made in cash against valid challans unless expressly instructed by the relevant check post authorities otherwise.
- Please refer to ASSAR VEHICLE car’s Fee Policy for details of costs which are reimbursable by ASSAR VEHICLE.
- Charges represented are approximation only and the same is subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion and direction of the respective State.
If an ASSAR VEHICLE customer is violating the law or ASSAR VEHICLE rules, for example by over speeding or driving drunk, the customer will be responsible for all damage, liability, and fines and could face legal action.
Responsibility for Payment:
- Payments by Customers shall be made with his/her credit card or debit card. The Customer is under obligation to ensure that the account from which the amounts are to be collected have sufficient funds or credit available to cover any charges. A customer is solely responsible for any associated bank or credit card charges or fees. Customer may be charged a processing fee for a declined credit or debit card payment.
- In the event the Customer defaults on any payments, ASSAR VEHICLE is entitled to charge reminder fees and default interest in accordance with the provisions
of the law. In addition, ASSAR VEHICLE may utilize third parties to collect amounts owed to ASSAR VEHICLE by a Customer.
- With all fees mentioned above, ASSAR VEHICLE reserves the right to prohibit a Customer from making a subsequent reservation until all outstanding fees in the Customer’s account have been paid in full. In the event
a fee is incurred, Customers will receive an email invoice from ASSAR VEHICLE that will have detailed payment instructions.
Collision or another incident:
- ASSAR VEHICLE provides full wrap unlimited third-party liability insurance without a maximum cap.
- If a customer is involved in an unintentional/non-consequential incident/accident (including but not limited to a collision or misuse of the vehicle) Customer will be responsible for a standard insurance deductible payment of up to 10,000. The Customer will be obligated to pay the repair cost up to 10000. The payment owed will be deducted from the security deposit, if any. Should the security deposit not cover the payment (in the case the Customer has accrued late return,
excess km, etc charges) the balance of the payment owed shall be payable by the Customer separately as an additional outstanding.
- Customer will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges associated with a collision.
- Customer will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges caused by customer failure.
- ASSAR VEHICLE will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges caused by vehicle failure.
- Customer will be responsible for all applicable damages and costs, including those more than the
applicable Damage Fee, arising from the Customer’s failure to comply with the terms of the Agreement and/or a violation of the law.
- Customers are responsible for paying all tolls at the time they are due.
- ASSAR VEHICLE vehicles are registered with an All India Permit, allowing the vehicle to enter any state in the country.
- Customers must pay all inter-state taxes and fees upon entering a neighboring state. For the state of Andhra Pradesh, ASSAR VEHICLE will reimburse the State entry
fee cost paid by Customer. ASSAR VEHICLE customers are liable to pay in full the state entry fee tax for all other states besides Andhra Pradesh.
By joining ASSAR VEHICLE, the Customer agrees to pay ASSAR VEHICLE the costs, charges, fees, and expenses set out in the Agreement, including specifically and without
limitation those set forth in this schedule. The following is not exhaustive and other specific fees, costs, and charges may apply. Other applicable costs will be communicated to the Customer. Capitalized terms used in this schedule shall have the same meaning assigned to such terms in the Agreement.
ASSAR VEHICLE reserves the right to change the terms of this Policy from time to time and shall give notice of such changes to the Customer in a timely manner.
Notice to the Customers shall be considered given when such notice is indicated and accessible from the first page accessed by the Customer log-on to the ASSAR
VEHICLE website, or by email to the Customer’s email address provided to ASSAR VEHICLE in the Customer’s application or most recently provided to ASSAR VEHICLE.
Customer agrees that the amended terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be effective and be binding the earlier of (1) the effective date indicated in such notice;
or (2) on the date posted on ASSAR VEHICLE’s website.
ASSAR VEHICLE Customer Agreement
MADE THEREUNDER AND THE AMENDED PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS / RECORDS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000.
THIS CUSTOMER AGREEMENT DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL, ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL SIGNATURE.
THIS CUSTOMER AGREEMENT IS A LEGALLY BINDING DOCUMENT BETWEEN USER AND ASSAR VEHICLE (BOTH TERMS DEFINED BELOW). THIS CUSTOMER AGREEMENT WILL BE EFFECTIVE UPON YOUR
ACCEPTANCE OF THE SAME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN ELECTRONIC FORM OR BY MEANS OF AN ELECTRONIC RECORD) AND WILL GOVERN THE RELATIONSHIP AND TRANSACTION BETWEEN USER AND
ASSAR VEHICLE FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH WEBSITE (DEFINED BELOW).
This Customer Agreement on the website www.ASSAR VEHICLE.com and mobile application under the name and style of “ASSAR VEHICLE” (the Website) is between ASSAR VEHICLE
India Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “ASSAR VEHICLE” or “Company” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”) and the guest users or registered users of the
Website (hereinafter referred to as “Customer” or “You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User”) describe the terms on which ASSAR VEHICLE offers You the access to the Website
and such other services as are incidental and ancillary thereto (“Services”).
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF CUSTOMER AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR REGISTERING ON THE WEBSITE OR ACCESSING ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION OR AVAILING SERVICES THROUGH THE
WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR AVAIL ANY SERVICES BEING OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
ASSAR VEHICLE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS OF THIS CUSTOMER AGREEMENT FROM TIME TO TIME AND SHALL GIVE NOTICE OF SUCH CHANGES TO THE CUSTOMER IN A TIMELY
MANNER. NOTICE TO THE CUSTOMERS SHALL BE CONSIDERED GIVEN WHEN SUCH NOTICE IS INDICATED AND ACCESSIBLE FROM THE FIRST PAGE ACCESSED AFTER THE CUSTOMER LOG-ON TO ASSAR
VEHICLE WEBSITE, BY EMAIL TO THE CUSTOMER’S EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED TO ASSAR VEHICLE IN THE MEMBER’S ACCOUNT CREATION OR MOST RECENTLY PROVIDED TO ASSAR VEHICLE, OR BY SMS
TO THE MEMBER’S MOBILE NUMBER PROVIDED DURING THE ACCOUNT CREATION. MEMBER AGREES THAT THE AMENDED TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE EFFECTIVE AND BINDING
THE EARLIER OF (1) THE EFFECTIVE DATE INDICATED IN SUCH NOTICE; OR (2) ON THE DATE POSTED ON ASSAR VEHICLE’S WEBSITE.
- ASSAR VEHICLE RENTAL SERVICES Private Limited is a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at 77 Mahal Kacheri, Near Jawahar Marg,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India & having CIN: U63030MP2017PTC043116
2. Persons Permitted to Drive Vehicles:
- 2.1 Only active ASSAR VEHICLE Customer in good standing, as decided solely by ASSAR VEHICLE, can drive ASSAR VEHICLE vehicles. Non-Customer is expressly prohibited from driving an ASSAR VEHICLE at any time. Customer holding the effective driving license, uploaded on the Website and approved by ASSAR VEHICLE, may drive an ASSAR VEHICLE
that has been reserved by another ASSAR VEHICLE Customer with the permission of the Customer having carried out the reservation; however, all fees and charges shall be
determined in accordance with, and be the responsibility of, the reserving Customer while any liability and/or claim arising out of such use shall be that of all such
participant Customers. Notwithstanding, anything contrary contained in this Customer Agreement, the Customer booking the ride must ensure that any other person having
effective driving license drives ASSAR VEHICLE only with the prior consent of ASSAR VEHICLE, failing which Customer originally booking the vehicle shall be solely liable
to indemnify ASSAR VEHICLE without any limitation for any loss suffered by ASSAR VEHICLE.
- 2.2 Satisfying eligibility criteria required to become an ASSAR VEHICLE Customer does not automatically give an applicant the right to become an ASSAR VEHICLE Customer.
Acceptance of the applicant’s customer ship is subject to approval by ASSAR VEHICLE at its sole discretion.
- 2.3 Should any Customer’s driving license to expire or be revoked, authorization to drive ASSAR VEHICLE vehicles shall expire immediately. ASSAR VEHICLE shall be notified
of such expiry or revocation by the Customer by e-mail forthwith upon such expiry or revocation.
- 2.4 By applying for customer ship, each applicant authorizes ASSAR VEHICLE and ASSAR VEHICLE reserves the right on its sole discretion to obtain his/her driving
records from the jurisdiction in which the applicant is licensed. Because driving an ASSAR VEHICLE requires maintaining a good driving record, ASSAR VEHICLE may
periodically check Customer’s driving records and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Customer ship of any Customer, who does not meet
ASSAR VEHICLE’s driving eligibility requirements. Customer agrees to promptly report to ASSAR VEHICLE any suspension or revocation of his/her driving license, or any
tickets/citations/conviction related to any traffic violation including but not limited to driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, driving while intoxicated,
reckless driving, exceeding the speed limit, or sending an SMS while driving.
- 2.5 Customer is responsible for providing and maintaining current e-mail, cell phone, residential address (current/temporary and permanent), and other account information with ASSAR VEHICLE. Customer further warrants that information provided to ASSAR VEHICLE shall be correct and is bound to inform to ASSAR VEHICLE promptly if any change occurs in the information provided earlier including but not limited to residential address.
- 2.6 Customer is responsible for keeping any ASSAR VEHICLE related password and/or PIN numbers in strict confidence and to not make passwords or PINs available to
third-parties, should a PIN or password be reduced to written or electronic form, the Member will be responsible for any associated costs and/or damages about
unauthorized use by third-parties. If a Member has reason to believe a third-party may have obtained unauthorized knowledge of a password and/or PIN, Member agrees to
change the compromised password and/or PIN instantly.
3. Prohibited Uses:
3.1 The use of a ASSAR VEHICLE under the following conditions is prohibited:
- a. any speed race or competition; race, rally, speed endurance contest or demonstration
- b. for towing, pushing, or propelling any trailer or any other vehicle;
- c. for the primary business purpose of transporting people or operating a taxi service;
- d. by any person who is under the influence of (i) alcohol or (ii) any drug or medication under the effects of which the operation of a vehicle is prohibited or not
recommended. A zero-tolerance policy is adopted and a limit of 0.0% applies;
- e. in the carrying out of any crime or any other illegal activity;
- f. While legally intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other absorbed elements which may adversely affect a person’s ability to drive safely.
- g. if for any purpose that could be charged with a crime, such as the illegal transportation of persons or drugs.
- h. For transporting goods.
- i. In driver training activity.
- j. To carry more passengers than may be Authorised by the road transport authority in the registration book of the Vehicle;
- k. If the Vehicle is or, as the case may be, after taking delivery thereof, turns out to be damaged or unsafe.
- l. In the case of breakdown or an accident, the motor vehicle repairs have to be done only at an Authorised Service station.
- m. Neither you nor any Authorised Driver may:
- n. Permit the use of the Vehicle by anyone other than You or an Authorised Driver.
- o. Engage in any willful or wanton misconduct, which, among other things, may include reckless conduct such as the failure to use seat belts, leaving the car and failing to remove the keys, or failing to close and lock all doors, car windows or the trunk.
- p. Intentionally destroy, damage or aid in the theft of the Vehicle.
- q. Assar Vehicle Strictly prohibits drinking & driving or carrying any amount of liquor in its cars* Assar Vehicle will not be responsible for any kind of claims by the govt authorities in the search at the interstate border or any location for that matter. All the legal charges, Fines, Charges, Courts Fines will be charged to the
client’s credit card. (Especially People Traveling in and out of GOA) *
- r. in an imprudent, negligent, or abusive manner or for any abnormal use of this vehicle;
- s. by any person who has provided ASSAR VEHICLE with false information or whose representations are determined to be false (including, without limitation, regarding his name, age, or address);
- t. driving an ASSAR VEHICLE outside of India or any prohibited areas within India;
- u. driving while using a mobile phone or any other mobile communication device in any manner whatsoever, including while sending an SMS, emailing, using a cell phone
with or without a hands-free device, otherwise using a mobile communication device that may distract you from driving or otherwise engaging in similar activities that may be
prohibited by applicable law;
- v. Using ASSAR VEHICLE to transport flammable, poisonous, or otherwise hazardous explosives, biologically active materials that are hazardous to human health or
radioactive material. substances for other than legally permissible household use or in amounts greater than what is usually consumed in a household.
- w. Transporting objects with ASSAR VEHICLE that could – due to their size, shape, or weight adversely impact the vehicle’s handling safety or that could damage the
interior of ASSAR VEHICLE or, by such object/s protruding outside, affect the safety of vehicles driving near ASSAR VEHICLE.
- x. Transporting more passengers than the prescribed seating capacity of the vehicle by a manufacturer of the vehicle.
3.2 The foregoing examples are not intended to be an exhaustive list. Any unreasonable, unwarranted, illegal, unethical or inappropriate use of an ASSAR VEHICLE except the personal use for travel, as determined by ASSAR VEHICLE in its sole discretion, may be deemed a violation of these terms and conditions. ASSAR VEHICLE may report to
the authorities any use of an ASSAR VEHICLE or other activities that are in violation of local, state, and/or national law or in violation of these terms and conditions.
3.3 ASSAR VEHICLE may immediately suspend or terminate the use of its Service by any Member for a violation of any of the terms and conditions of Member Agreement.
Upon suspension or termination, any existing reservations for the Member may be canceled by ASSAR VEHICLE at its sole discretion. In addition, Member will be absolutely
responsible for any and all, losses, damages (direct/indirect), costs, charges, fees and expenses incurred by ASSAR VEHICLE, as a result of a breach of any of these terms
and conditions and Member unconditionally and irrevocably agrees that ASSAR VEHICLE reserves the right to pursue the remedial action to recover the losses/damages
suffered by ASSAR VEHICLE from Member’s property including but not limited to his/her legal heirs/representative’s properties.
4. Reserving ASSAR Vehicles:
4.1 Reservation is required for all potential booking. Member must always reserve a vehicle in advance of use and will be billed for usage fees at the time of reservation.
Member is required to fulfill the below-mentioned conditions at the time of taking the possession of the Vehicle for scheduled ride/trip:
- a) Member must carry the original driving license, which is being shared with ASSAR VEHICLE at the time of opening of account/booking of the ride with ASSAR VEHICLE.
Member must show the same to the representative of ASSAR VEHICLE available at the location, where the possession of the Vehicle is supposed to be taken by Member;
- b) Member must carry and support ASSAR VEHICLE in capturing the image of anyone out of following documents in original, as an additional document to be placed on
records of ASSAR VEHICLE to justify his/her identity:
- i) EPIC (Electoral Photo Identity Card), commonly known as Voter ID; or
- ii) Valid Passport; or
- iii) Aadhar Card from Unique Identification Authority of India; or
- iv) Government Department (Including Public Sector Undertakings) Identity Card; or
- v) Identity Card of Tier -1/2 Universities, Colleges, Educational Institutions, which contains photo and address both.
- c) Member must co-operate with the representative of ASSAR VEHICLE in taking a photo of Vehicle along with Member, which is meant for the safety of Member and record
purposes of ASSAR VEHICLE.
- Member shall be held solely responsible if any of the above conditions are not being completed successfully at the time when possession of vehicle was supposed to
be taken by Member and ASSAR VEHICLE reserves the right not to handover the possession of Vehicle. Consequently, the booking will stand completed without any further
onus of ASSAR VEHICLE to refund or return the booking amount.
4.2 If You wish to cancel a reservation or shorten the period for which a vehicle has been reserved, you must do so in advance, in pursuance of the Fee Policy.
4.3 If You wish to extend a reservation, you may do so only if following conditions are fulfilled:
- a) the online payment for the extension has been made and successfully receipt by ASSAR VEHICLE; and
- b) the Vehicle is available for use for the extension period (for example, it is not reserved by another Member); and
- c) the request to extend is completed prior to the scheduled expiration time of Your existing reservation.
- In case, any of the above conditions are missing after the expiry of the booking (initial or immediate prior) then You will be deemed to possess the vehicle without authorization and must hand over the Vehicle to ASSAR VEHICLE’s parking or its representative without fail/ delay. A delay beyond one hour from the expected handover time of vehicle or after the expiry of booking will be making You the guilty of breach of trust and Your involvement in the theft of Vehicle would be presumed without any doubt.
4.4 In the event Your reservation is not extended successfully (even if You have put in a request for extending the reservation but which has not been confirmed or has
been denied by ASSAR VEHICLE for any reason) and You do not return the car to the correct and designated ASSAR VEHICLE space by the end time of Your reservation, ASSAR
VEHICLE reserves the right to initiate the criminal proceedings against You and simultaneously will make all reasonable efforts to take possession of the vehicle from
You immediately or any time thereafter, and at any location
For the avoidance of doubt,
- a) You will be charged a late fee, inconvenience fee and any other charges applicable as per Our Fee Policy from the scheduled end time of Your booking till the time
the vehicle is recovered by ASSAR VEHICLE,
- b) You will be charged any additional costs viz; legal attorney fees, consultants fees, travel costs, etc. incurred by ASSAR VEHICLE in taking possession of the
a vehicle from You, and
- c) You will not be provided any compensation or alternate means of transportation in such case and will not have the right to ride in ASSAR VEHICLE anymore.
You shall hold ASSAR VEHICLE, its officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless against any claim in connection with the vehicle and/or its re-possession and
shall irrevocably and unconditionally indemnify ASSAR VEHICLE against any cost, loss or liability suffered by ASSAR VEHICLE arising out of or in connection with any
claim made by a third party against ASSAR VEHICLE in relation to the vehicle and/or its repossession.
5. Vehicle Pick-Up and Return/Vehicle Condition/Stolen Vehicles:
- 5.1 You must pick up the selected vehicle at its designated ASSAR VEHICLE parking space and return it secured, clean, and in good working order, to the correct and designated ASSAR VEHICLE space by no later than the end time of Your reservation. However, the handover of the vehicle pursuant to your booking is subject to the availability
of the vehicle. Further, ASSAR VEHICLE reserves the right to cancel any booking at its sole discretion with only consequence to return the fees collected at the time of creation of booking.
- 5.2 Prior to taking possession of a vehicle, you must do an exterior walk-around and an interior look-over. Before driving the vehicle, you must advise ASSAR VEHICLE
of any damage or abnormality encountered on the vehicle or in the operation of the vehicle. If ASSAR VEHICLE is not notified of a problem at the start of a reservation,
you will be deemed to be responsible for any problem with the vehicle discovered or reported after Your reservation, including, without limitation, damage to the vehicle
or lack of cleanliness. You may be charged a damage fee, a cleaning fee, or other applicable fees, and ASSAR VEHICLE may suspend, or may even terminate Your membership.
- 5.3 You must leave all the original documents including but not limited to registration certificate, insurance policy, tax payment challans, self-drive licenses,
pollution clearance certificates, vehicle’s key, key fob, or other starting devices to the vehicle in its designated position in the vehicle after Your reservation. You
must advise ASSAR VEHICLE immediately if You fail to leave the original documents mentioned hereinabove, key/fob/starting device, parking pass, or toll payment pass
(if applicable to the vehicle.) and this causes inconvenience to ASSAR VEHICLE or another Member, You will be charged the hourly rate for the vehicle until the,
original documents, key/key fob/starting device/parking pass/toll payment pass is returned safely to ASSAR VEHICLE and You will remain responsible for the payment
of charges against the usage of the vehicle during such period. You may also be charged a fee at ASSAR VEHICLE’s sole discretion to replace any of the items missing from the vehicle.
- 5.4 The end of the trip is being confirmed by either a) specific completion of the closing checklist at the end of the trip; or b) an SMS message to ASSAR VEHICLE’s provided
number to notify of such intent; or c) by unwarranted breakdown/accident of the vehicle.
- 5.5 Reserving Member is responsible for all charges and costs incurred related to ASSAR VEHICLE for the entire period of the reservation and until the vehicle is returned,
secured, closed, locked and serviceable (all accessories off, key out of ignition and in proper place, all windows, doors, hatches, sunroofs and other openings closed,
toll payment pass and parking pass and other accessories in the vehicle) to its designated location. ASSAR VEHICLE vehicles must be returned no later than the end time of the reservation and the Member scheduled trip/ride comes to an end automatically and will be governed as per the provisions of clause 4.3 above if an extension is sought.
- 5.6 Member is required to report to ASSAR VEHICLE immediately any condition that impairs the driving functionality of the vehicle, such as poor driving feel or external or
internal damage that renders the vehicle unsafe, including but not limited to, missing or inoperable signal or driving lighting, broken or missing rear-view mirrors and
- 5.7 Notwithstanding anything contrary contained under this policy, any damage caused to vehicle/ASSAR VEHICLE because of Your wilful misconduct or gross negligence, during such time when the vehicle is not in motion, will attract charges/fees as per the sole discretion of ASSAR VEHICLE.
- 5.8 Stolen vehicles or any accidental incidences must be immediately reported to ASSAR VEHICLE and the nearest police station with a detailed written complaint based on facts.
A member shall ensure that such complaint shall not contain any discrepancy, inconsistencies or distortions from facts as the same would be detrimental to a valid insurance
or other claims by ASSAR VEHICLE. The Member will be solely liable without any demur, for any loss due to a discrepant, inconsistent or distorted complaint or information
by the Member.
6.1 Seat Belts and Child Restraints – Member is responsible for:
- a. Complying with all applicable seat belt, speed limit, and child restraint laws. It is being made crystal clear that Member must abide themselves with the maximum
speed/ weight limit and any other instructions being displayed/ communicated by the authorities through marks or signboards in various locations of the concurrent trip
- b. Protecting all children by properly using any child passenger restraint system that complies with the Motor Vehicle Safety Standards in the jurisdiction where the
trip is initiated and where ASSAR VEHICLE is driven during such trip.
7. Securing ASSAR VEHICLE Vehicles:
7.1 Each time Member parks an ASSAR VEHICLE (either at the end of the reservation or during the reservation period), the Member is responsible for securing the
the vehicle from external factors including human or general known adverse weather conditions.
- a. Windows must be closed and the central locking system must be enabled using the smartphone app or the SMS command). If the car is outside of cell phone range,
and the car cannot be locked through the phone command system, the User must remove the key and lock the car manually. Member will be responsible for any fees or
charges associated with a failure to perform these steps.
7.2 ASSAR VEHICLE encourages all its Members to take full responsibility for their belongings. In case of any Member claims to have left back any luggage or any
phones or personal music devices inadvertently in ASSAR VEHICLE after the Member completes his/her reservation, ASSAR VEHICLE shall endeavor to locate the lost
belongings on a “best-effort” basis provided the Member notifies ASSAR VEHICLE of the same within 90 (Ninety) minutes of the successful return of the car post
completion/termination of the reservation, but ASSAR VEHICLE shall not be held responsible for such loss or damage in any circumstances.
8. Fees and Eligible (Reimbursable) Expenses:
8.1 Member is subject to ASSAR VEHICLE’s fees policy being mentioned on the website www.assarvehicle.com
It entails the scenarios which cover all the
fees including but not limited to rentals, excess kilometer driving charges, late fees, late charges, extensions fees, penalties or fines if any etc.
8.2 An “Eligible Expense” is defined as;
- (a) any fuel related expense, provided it reconciles reasonably with distance traveled; in pursuance of the standard industry mileage or ASSAR VEHICLE’s
internal mileage standard; or
- (b) an expense incurred by the Member for minor (under INR 1000) routine maintenance on ASSAR VEHICLE vehicles, such as new wiper blades, light bulbs,
or windshield-washer fluid, etc. or more thane more than INR 1000 that is authorized in advance by an ASSAR VEHICLE Representative, via e-mail/Sms/phone.
If a Member pays for an eligible expense, he or she must keep the invoice which is subject to fuel test more particularly mentioned in the Fee Policy,
which conspicuously captures the date and time showing that it was incurred during the reservation period. The Member must print his or her name on the receipt and give a physical original hard copy of the receipt to ASSAR VEHICLE attendant after his/her reservation. ASSAR VEHICLE will reimburse the Member
or credit the Member’s account, post the verification of claim and corresponding invoices. No reimbursement or credit will be given without an invoice, or if
the invoice is submitted later than 3(Three) days from the reservation date.
- 9.1 ASSAR VEHICLE will perform all necessary and required routine maintenance on all its vehicles. However, Member is responsible for the cleanliness of
vehicle and are expected to assist in helping ASSAR VEHICLE to maintain the driving safety and performance of the vehicle, during longer reservations or when the
vehicle indicates that service or maintenance is required.
- 9.2 Vehicle may require Roadside Assistance from time to time. ASSAR VEHICLE makes reasonable best efforts to provide Roadside Assistance support in all cases.
If, however, a Member’s need for Roadside Assistance results from a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Member may be charged for the full costs of the towing,
repair & maintenance.
- 9.3 Use of tobacco, cigarettes, cigars, and alcohol is absolutely prohibited inside ASSAR VEHICLE vehicles. Member is subject to the additional fine if evidence
of smoking, chewing, drinking or dipping is found inside ASSAR VEHICLE vehicles or complained of by a Member using the vehicle immediately following the Member’s
- 9.4 Burning any substance is absolutely prohibited in ASSAR VEHICLE vehicles. This includes, but is not limited to tobacco, other drugs, and incense.
- 9.5 Pets are absolutely prohibited in ASSAR VEHICLE vehicles, except for those vehicles designated “pet-friendly”. Member is subject to additional fees if evidence of pets is found in ASSAR VEHICLE vehicles or complained of by a Member using the vehicle immediately following the Member’s reservation.
10. Breakdown or Incidents:
10.1 All breakdowns or incidents involving ASSAR VEHICLE vehicles must be reported to ASSAR VEHICLE immediately by phone to +919109999666 and via email
10.2 Breakdown and Roadside Assistance. While using a vehicle, you must follow the owner’s manual instructions, provided in the vehicle’s glove compartment.
If a problem arises that prevents or limits the use of the vehicle or that may compromise people’s safety, Member must immediately notify ASSAR VEHICLE on the above-mentioned phone number/email id and follow ASSAR VEHICLE’s instructions. Member may have to pay for towing, repairs, and other expenses in some circumstances.
10.3 Jumpstart. If You perform a jump start to ASSAR VEHICLE, you must inform ASSAR VEHICLE immediately by phone or through the mobile app). You are fully responsible for any damage that may result from the improper use of jumper cables or other tools. It is strictly forbidden to provide a jump start to any vehicle
other than an ASSAR VEHICLE.
10.4 Incident. In case of an incident involving property damage or any third party, the Member must fill out an official police report form and, mandatorily
provide a jointly agreed-upon statement, complete ASSAR VEHICLE’s incident report form, and obtain the following information:
- a. Date, time, and place of an incident;
- b. The license plate numbers of any other vehicles involved, their make and year, their identification number (serial number), and the insurance
certificate’s number (with name, address and phone number of the insurance agent);
- c. The names, addresses, and driver’s license numbers of the persons involved in the incident;
- d. The name, address, and driver’s license number of the owner of the vehicle (if he or she is not the driver);
- e. The name, addresses, and phone number of witnesses, passengers, and any other involved persons;
- f. Circumstances of the incident describing the immediate surrounding environment and car position prior to the incident; and
- g. A police report is required regardless of liability or fault. A member shall specify in his/her detailed written complaint to the police the facts only.
A member shall ensure that such complaint shall not contain any discrepancy, inconsistencies or distortions from facts as the same would be detrimental to a valid insurance or other claims by ASSAR VEHICLE. Any loss occasioned to ASSAR VEHICLE due to a discrepant, inconsistent or distorted complaint by a Member shall be to the account of such Member.
10.5 Investigation and procedure. Member must provide to ASSAR VEHICLE and any other claims adjustment service with the findings of any report or any notice relating to a claim or
a lawsuit against ASSAR VEHICLE regarding any incident involving an ASSAR VEHICLE. Member agrees to cooperate fully with ASSAR VEHICLE in the investigation and defense of any such claim or lawsuit. A Member’s accounts will be suspended until the investigation has been concluded.
10.6 The Member shall be responsible for the costs related to the repair, recovery, and loss of use of any ASSAR VEHICLE resulting from any of the foregoing, up to
the current damage fee, as set forth in the Fee Policy / Rate Schedule (if such costs are because of the fault of the Member or if the fault is not directly established to any
other person/ entity, or where any cost is not paid/reimbursed by the insurer of ASSAR VEHICLE vehicles or the insurer of the other vehicle involved in the accident).
10.7 In case of any accidents/damages, any out of court settlement initiated or accomplished by Members with the third parties without written consent of ASSAR VEHICLE will be
solely borne by the Member.
11. Traffic Violations:
11.1 You are responsible for any traffic violations incurred due to Your inappropriate use of an ASSAR VEHICLE. This includes, but is not limited to unauthorized parking, excess speeding,
breaking red light, photo enforcement, and toll violations. You are solely liable for all costs imposed due to any such violation during the concurrence of Your trip/ride/booking,
including fines for late payment and any processing fees added by the respective regulatory authority. You are liable for payment of all tolls and any fines for toll evasion.
You must report such violations to an ASSAR VEHICLE representative, as soon as possible, within the prescribed timeline for the violation (for example, if the case is being taken to
court). ASSAR VEHICLE will notify the Member immediately by e-mail after it comes to know about any of such violation and Member shall forthwith pay the relevant fine/s to the
authority concerned and provide ASSAR VEHICLE with the proof of such payment, failing which ASSAR VEHICLE will pay those amounts and Member shall reimburse the same to ASSAR VEHICLE
at earliest. However, where Member has personal knowledge of such violations, ASSAR VEHICLE will not be obligated to provide Member with the notification as above, but Member’s
obligation to pay the relevant fine/s and notifying ASSAR VEHICLE of such compliance will continue as aforementioned.
11.2 You must notify ASSAR VEHICLE of any traffic violation notices found on a vehicle at the time of vehicle pick up.
11.3 You must not leave a vehicle in a zone which has parking restrictions. If You leave the vehicle in such a restricted zone, You must immediately notify ASSAR VEHICLE, and You
will be responsible for all violation notices or towing charges incurred by ASSAR VEHICLE. Additionally, financial penalties will be levied against You for any inconvenience caused
to other ASSAR VEHICLE member if the vehicle is unavailable for its scheduled reservation because of such parking violations as set out in the fee policy on the website i.e.
12. Insurance and Liability:
12.1 MEMBER DEDUCTIBLE OBLIGATION:
- A. IF MEMBER IS IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ASSAR VEHICLE’S POLICIES BEING MENTIONED AT WWW.ASSAR VEHICLE.COM, ASSAR VEHICLE SHALL PROVIDE PRIMARY THIRD-PARTY LIABILITY
PROTECTION, WHICH WILL BE TO THE EXTENT OF CLAIMS / LIABILITIES COVERED BY ASSAR VEHICLE’S VEHICLE INSURER, ON ASSAR VEHICLE’S VEHICLES FOR ANY/ ALL CLAIMS AND/OR LIABILITIES ARISING DURING THE USE OR
OPERATION OF THE VEHICLE BY THE MEMBER. MEMBER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ASSOCIATED DEDUCTIBLE CHARGES DIRECTLY/INDIRECTLY PERSONALLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE MEMBER’S DEFAULT OR OTHERWISE AS PER
DISCRETION OF ASSAR VEHICLE.
- B. IF AT ANY TIME IT IS DETERMINED THAT LOSSES/CLAIMS MENTIONED HEREINABOVE WILL EXCEED THE INSURANCE COVERAGE TAKEN BY ASSAR VEHICLE, MEMBER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH EXCESS CLAIMS/ LOSS/ DAMAGES.
12.2 ASSAR VEHICLE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR THEFT OF, ANY PERSONAL PROPERTY BELONGING TO MEMBER OR CO-PASSENGER OR THIRD-PARTIES, REGARDLESS OF FAULT OR NEGLIGENCE.
12.3 LIABILITY PROTECTION APPLIES ONLY TO CLAIMS OF THIRD-PARTY BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OTHER THAN TO THE VEHICLE, ARISING FROM THE USE OF ASSAR VEHICLE AS PERMITTED BY THIS AGREEMENT AND
APPLICABLE LAW. ANY SUCH PROTECTION EXCLUDES ANY CLAIM MADE BY MEMBER OR CO-PASSENGER OR MEMBER’S/CO-PASSENGER’S IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS WHO PERMANENTLY LIVE WITH MEMBER OR IS
TRAVELING WITH MEMBER AT THE TIME OF INCIDENT. THIS OBLIGATION MAY BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT ASSAR VEHICLE’S COVERAGE APPLIES. ASSAR VEHICLE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO
MEMBER/CO-PASSENGER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ASSAR VEHICLE, ITS USE, OR THIS AGREEMENT.
12.4 MEMBER INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HIS/HER PROPERTIES, LEGAL HEIRS ETC; (IN CASE OF HIS/HER ABSENCE) INDEMNIFIES AND HOLDS ASSAR VEHICLE, ITS PARENT COMPANY AND AFFILIATES AND HIS/HER RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS,
OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, ASSIGNS AND SUCCESSORS-IN-INTEREST, HARMLESS WITHOUT DEMUR FOR ALL LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, INJURIES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, BUSINESS LOSS AND
OTHER EXPENSES INCURRED BY ASSAR VEHICLE (A “LOSS”) ARISING FROM: (1) THE USE OR POSSESSION OF ASSAR VEHICLE BY THE MEMBER AND (2) THE MEMBER’S NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THIS AGREEMENT.
12.5 MEMBER INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HIS/HER LEGAL HEIRS/ REPRESENTATIVES/ GUARDIANS SHALL HAVE FINAL RESPONSIBILITY TO ASSAR VEHICLE FOR ALL SUCH LOSSES.
12.6 This Agreement is intended for the benefit of Member and ASSAR VEHICLE and no other party may claim rights hereunder, whether as a third-party beneficiary or otherwise. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ASSAR VEHICLE BE
LIABLE TO ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR USE OF ASSAR VEHICLE VEHICLES AND AVAILING
OF SERVICE BY MEMBER.
13. Data Protection:
13.1 ASSAR VEHICLE captures, stores, processes and uses the Member’s Personal data, including, but not limited to, name, e-mail id, internet protocol address, the copy of driving license and any other additional address cum
identity proof, an image of the customer, the usage and vehicle data as they relate to the Member, to the extent this is necessary for the administration and implementation of this
Agreement and the Member’s use of ASSAR VEHICLE’s vehicle.
13.2 Should third-party services be used, ASSAR VEHICLE is entitled to forward to the third-party service provider the Member’s Personal data, to the extent this is required to fulfill the objectives of ASSAR VEHICLE.
13.3 ASSAR VEHICLE is entitled to provide Member’s Personal data to third-parties for the purposes of providing individualized offers, Services, and other customized information to Members.
13.4 ASSAR VEHICLE shall implement and maintain reasonable procedures for protecting sensitive personal information in compliance with applicable law.
13.5 ASSAR VEHICLE shall be entitled to disclose information of the Member to ASSAR VEHICLE’s parent company and to all companies controlled by ASSAR VEHICLE or any of its affiliates and to any government body
as required by the law/ or by directive/ or request from any government body or to any third party deemed fit and proper by ASSAR VEHICLE, in its absolute discretion.
14. Arbitration & Jurisdiction for Disputes:
14.1 Any Dispute, controversy or claims by or between, ASSAR VEHICLE and Member, hereto arising out of or relating to or about terms and conditions of this Member Agreement or transactions contemplated
on Website, or the breach, termination, validity of any term under this agreement shall be finally settled by ‘Arbitration’ in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
There shall be a sole arbitrator, who shall be appointed by ASSAR VEHICLE. Any arbitration proceedings or award rendered hereunder and the validity, effect, and interpretation of this agreement to
arbitrate shall be governed by the Laws of India. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in Bangalore or Jaipur, and the award shall be rendered in the English Language. If either party employs
attorneys to enforce any rights arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- (a) Subject to sub-clause (b) the Member irrevocably agree that the courts in Bangalore are to have exclusive jurisdiction for hearing and determining any litigation, suit, action or proceedings and/or to
settle any disputes arising out of or in any way relating to this Agreement or its formation or validity (“Proceedings”) and for enforcement of any judgment against its property or assets
- (b) Nothing in this clause shall (or shall be construed to) limit the right of ASSAR VEHICLE to initiate proceedings against any of its Members in accordance with mandates
contained in Section 20 of the Civil Procedure Code, 1908.
- (c) Notwithstanding anything contained in the foregoing sub-clauses, the jurisdiction in relation to criminal proceedings shall be governed in accordance with the provisions contained in Chapter XIII
of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973. ”
14.3 Member agrees to pay ASSAR VEHICLE’s reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs in any legal proceeding relating to this Agreement, including appeals, where the respective court or forum pronounces
the order in favor of ASSAR VEHICLE.
14.4 Member must not aid or encourage the filing of any third-party claim or lawsuit against ASSAR VEHICLE, and Member must cooperate fully with ASSAR VEHICLE and ASSAR VEHICLE’s
insurer in the investigation and defense of any claim or lawsuit. In any proceeding involving the Member and ASSAR VEHICLE as co-defendants should ASSAR VEHICLE determine in its
sole discretion that the Member’s independent attorney has not aligned his defence like that of ASSAR VEHICLE, ASSAR VEHICLE shall be entitled to call upon the Member to change his
attorney to one advised by ASSAR VEHICLE and the Member shall accordingly change his attorney at his own cost.
14.5 Member must immediately notify and deliver to ASSAR VEHICLE every summons, complaint, document, or notice of any kind received by Member in any way relating to an accident,
theft, or other circumstances related to ASSAR VEHICLE.
15. Severability and Integrated Agreement:
If any term, provision, covenant or condition of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of the provisions will continue in full force and effect as
if this Agreement had been executed with the invalid portion eliminated. The Parties further agree to substitute for the invalid provision a valid provision that most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of the invalid provision. This Agreement, together with the User Guide, Trip Process, Member Application, Fee Policy / Rate Schedule,
and any applicable consent forms, along with any amendments hereto, encompasses the entire agreement between Member and ASSAR VEHICLE and supersedes all previous understandings and agreements between Member and ASSAR VEHICLE. Member acknowledges and represents that he or she has not relied on any representation, assertion, guarantee, warranty, collateral
contract or other assurance, except those set out in this Agreement, made by or on behalf of any other party or any other person or entity whatsoever, prior to the execution of this
16. No Waiver:
No term contained in this Agreement may be changed or waived, except in writing signed by an expressly authorized representative of ASSAR VEHICLE. No waiver of default by Member/ You
under any of the Terms or Conditions of this Agreement shall be construed as a waiver of any prior or subsequent default of any of the Terms or Conditions of this Agreement.
17. Assignment or Transfer:
The rights granted to the Member under this Agreement are not assignable or transferable, in whole or part. Any attempt to transfer this Agreement without the written consent of ASSAR
VEHICLE shall be void and of no force and effect. ASSAR VEHICLE reserves the right and can at its absolute discretion can assign the rights and obligations under this Agreement to an affiliate or to another entity about a corporate transaction or otherwise.
18. No Agency:
Member will never be deemed to be ASSAR VEHICLE’s agent, servant, or employee in any manner for any purpose whatsoever.
19. Terms & Termination:
19.1 This Member Agreement shall continue to apply until terminated by either You or ASSAR VEHICLE as set forth below. If You want to terminate Your agreement with ASSAR VEHICLE, You may do so by (i) not accessing the Website; or (ii) closing Your Account
for all of the Services that You use, where ASSAR VEHICLE has made this option available to You.
19.2 You agree that ASSAR VEHICLE may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website and block Your future access to the Website if ASSAR VEHICLE determines that You have violated the terms & conditions of this Member
Agreement any other Policy(s) of the Website. You also agree that any violation by You of the Agreement(s) will cause irreparable harm to ASSAR VEHICLE, for which monetary damages may be inadequate, and You consent to ASSAR VEHICLE obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that ASSAR VEHICLE deems necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies which ASSAR VEHICLE may have at law or in equity.
19.3 In addition to Clause 20.2 above, ASSAR VEHICLE may, at any time, with or without notice, terminate these terms of the Member Agreement with You if:
ASSAR VEHICLE is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to You is, or becomes, unlawful), or upon request by any law enforcement or other government agencies;
The provision of the Services to You by ASSAR VEHICLE is, in ASSAR VEHICLE’ s sole discretion, no longer commercially viable;
ASSAR VEHICLE has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Website, the Services (or any part thereof); or
In the event ASSAR VEHICLE faces any unexpected technical issues or problems that prevent the Website and/or Services from working.
19.4 ASSAR VEHICLE may also terminate or suspend all or a portion of Your Account or access to the Services with or without reason. Termination of Your Account may include: (i) removal of access to all offerings within the Website or with respect to the Services; (ii) disabling access to the Account Information, including Your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with or inside
Your Account (or any part thereof), and any User Content uploaded by You; and (iii) prohibiting further use of the Services.
19.5 You agree that all terminations shall be made in ASSAR VEHICLE’s sole discretion and that ASSAR VEHICLE shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination of Your Account (and accompanying deletion of Your Account Information), or Your access to the Website and Services.
19.6 Notwithstanding the foregoing, such terms of this Agreement as are meant to survive termination/expiry of this Agreement, will survive indefinitely unless and until ASSAR VEHICLE chooses to terminate them.
20. Force Majeure:
If a performance of any Service or obligation under the terms and conditions of this Member Agreement or any other provisions of the policies of the Website, or other third parties in fulfillment of the transaction
(for e.g. home deliveries of vehicles, payment gateways etc.) are, prevented, restricted, delayed or interfered with by reason of labor disputes, strikes, acts of God, floods,
lightning, severe weather, shortages of materials, rationing, utility or communication failures, earthquakes, war, revolution, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, acts of public
enemies, blockade, embargo or any law, order, proclamation, regulation, ordinance, demand or requirement having the legal effect of any government or any judicial authority or
the representative of any such government, or any other act whatsoever, whether similar or dissimilar to those referred to in this clause, which is beyond the reasonable commercial
control of ASSAR VEHICLE or its third parties performing such services as sub-contractor to ASSAR VEHICLE and could not have been prevented by reasonable precautions
(each, a “Force Majeure Event”), then ASSAR VEHICLE shall be excused from such performance to the extent of and during the period of such Force Majeure Event. ASSAR
VEHICLE shall exercise all reasonable commercial efforts to continue to perform its obligations hereunder.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to ASSAR VEHICLE, you agree and understand that You are communicating with ASSAR VEHICLE through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from ASSAR VEHICLE periodically and as and when required. ASSAR VEHICLE will communicate with You by email or by notices on Website or electronic records on the Website or
on Your mobile number which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record to the maximum extent permitted under any applicable law, It is further clarified that You
can also use the customer support e-mail, Facebook page and Twitter handle of ASSAR VEHICLE to share your words of appreciation pertaining to ride only.
22. Feedback and Information:
22.1 Any feedback You provide to ASSAR VEHICLE shall be deemed to be non-confidential. ASSAR VEHICLE reserves the right to use such information without any restriction. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of anybody including you and third parties; (ii) ASSAR VEHICLE is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) ASSAR VEHICLE may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from ASSAR VEHICLE for the feedback under any circumstances.
22.2 To clarify, ASSAR VEHICLE may at its discretion, make any modifications or changes to the Website, Content and/or Services based on such feedback, however, ASSAR VEHICLE shall not be obliged to do so. Further, if ASSAR VEHICLE makes any changes or modifications to the Website, Content and/or Services on the basis of any such feedback,
you shall not have any rights or title (including any intellectual property rights) in such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and/or Services. You expressly waive all
rights in such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and/or Services, and assign to ASSAR VEHICLE, all worldwide rights and title (including any intellectual property rights) to such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and/or Services, in perpetuity. You hereby waive all rights under Section 19(4) of the Indian Copyright Act,
1956, or other similar provisions in laws of any jurisdiction, in relation to any such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and/or Services.
23. Provisions for Traveller of Chauffeur Driven Vehicles:
23.1 Any issues of the driver, which attributes and directly relates to the personality of an individual including but not limited to behavior, actions, voices, conduct, negligence etc., are not the responsibility of ASSAR VEHICLE in any case.
23.2 ASSAR VEHICLE or driver on duty has the right to refuse the service in the following circumstances: a) if the traveller is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver or is causing a nuisance; b) if the traveller is misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) of ASSAR VEHICLE’ s vehicle.
23.3 If any traveler misses his/her next scheduled programmes viz next journey via train/ flight/bus, conference, functions, meetings, festivals etc; ASSAR VEHICLE will not be liable for any compensation.
23.4 If the traveler has any complaints in respect of the services or the conduct of the driver, the traveler should inform ASSAR VEHICLE about the same in writing during the continuation of ride/trip.
23.5 ASSAR VEHICLE declares that traveller opting for chauffeur driven vehicles must not drive the vehicle booked by traveller and consequently provisions of sections 2.1, 2.3, 2.4, 4.1 (a) & (c), 5.1, 5,2, 5.3, 5.5, 5.6, 8.2 and 11 of this Member Agreement would not be applicable to such traveller. It is further clarified that all other provision of this Member Agreement will be applicable to traveler mutatis-mutandis
24.Liability of the Renter
That Renter shall be personally liable to pay ASSAR VEHICLE on demand:
- a) a mileage charge computed at the rate specified on the Rental Agreement for the mileage covered by the Vehicle until the vehicle is returned (the number of kilometres over
which the Vehicle is operated shall be determined by reading the odometer installed by the manufacturer; if the odometer fails the mileage charge shall be calculated from the roadmap distance of the journey travelled).
- b) In the event that the Renter is desirous of renting the Vehicle for only one-way from one city/ town to another, an additional fee for one-way rental service, as specified in the Rental Agreement.
- c) all fines and court costs for tolls parking, traffic or other violations assessed against the Vehicle, Renter, other driver or ASSAR VEHICLE until the Vehicle is returned, except where caused through the fault of ASSAR VEHICLE.
- d) ASSAR VEHICLE ‘s costs, including legal fees were permitted by law, incurred in collecting/ recovering payments due from the Renter hereunder.
- e) ASSAR VEHICLE’s costs of repairing damage howsoever caused to the actual Vehicle supplied, irrespective of the group of Vehicle requested, plus loss of revenue at the daily rate shown in Rental Agreement (based on ASSAR VEHICLE ‘s loss of use of the Vehicle);
- f) ASSAR VEHICLE’s cost of replacing the Vehicle in the event that the damage caused to the Vehicle renders it, in the opinion of ASSAR VEHICLE, un-economical to repair or unsafe or in the case of theft,
- g) An amount equivalent to the diminution of value of the Vehicle as a result of an accident that the Vehicle may have been involved in during the time the Vehicle is in possession of the Renter or, as the case may be, any Authorised Driver;
- h) In the event of an Accident due to reckless driving / over speeding (speed limit set by the Indian Govt. Authorities)/off-roading / rally’s or under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol / Drinking & Driving is found, Or in any case the car has been
damage ( Any Reasons Not Specified ) the renter ( the primary card holder ) or who so ever is driving, accepts total responsibility for the car damages/accidents/any third party property & physical damages while driving and/or in the possession of the car, the client authorizes Pinewoods Service Corporation to forfeit the security deposit and any additional charges that may occur (the total cost of repairs & the total down time taken to repair the car as per the standard daily rental rates applicable). to be recovered from the credit card used for the booking or any other credit card provided by the client and/or from the client. The client will not be entitled to claim any Insurance or Demand any kind of compensation what so ever towards Pinewoods Service Corporation.
- i) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the Rental Agreement or in these Terms and Conditions, the Renter shall always pay:
- i) The excess is shown on the Rental Agreement if there is damage to or loss of the Vehicle or if there is damage to the property of any third party;
- ii) the cost of rectifying any tyre damage not attributable to normal wear and tear;
- iii) The cost of repairing any and all damage caused deliberately, recklessly or otherwise by the Renter, or any Authorised Driver of the Vehicle, or any passengers carried during the Rental period.
- iv) The cost of repairing any water damage to the Vehicle.
- v) The cost of repairing any undercarriage damage to the Vehicle.
- vi) The cost of repairing any other damage whatsoever reason caused to the Vehicle in the circumstances mentioned in (iii) above.
- vii) outside the territory of India or as agreed between the Renter and ASSAR VEHICLE without the express agreement of ASSAR VEHICLE;
- viii) To carry persons or property for hire (i.e. for a charge or fee under double rent agreement)
- ix) To carry more passengers than may be properly accommodated by the seat belt restraints in the Vehicle or carry a load greater than for which it was built;
- x) To carry more passengers than may be Authorised by the road transport authority in the registration book of the Vehicle;
- xi) If the Vehicle is or, as the case may be, after taking delivery thereof, turns out to be damaged or unsafe.
- xii) If the car has been obtained from ASSAR VEHICLE by fraud or misrepresentation.
- xiii) To carry hazardous materials, explosives, biologically active materials that are hazardous to human health or radioactive material.
- xiv) In the case of breakdown or accident a motor Vehicle repairer unless and provided that he is duly qualified and licensed;
- j) Renter will be fully responsible to any off-road damages (e.g. beach, field, etc.); theft of the car or any part of it; to any consequence caused by giving or allowing the vehicle to be driven by the person other than the Renter.
- k) In case of breakdown or accident, the Renter or, as the case may be, any Authorised Driver may not entrust the Vehicle to the custody of any repair shop; he/she is not Authorised to have the Vehicle repaired, or any part changed, without prior written notice of ASSAR VEHICLE. Otherwise, the Renter shall be deemed liable for any damage, misrepair, or cannibalization of the Vehicle.
- l) The Renter agrees further to protect the interests of ASSAR VEHICLE and its insurer in case of accident, loss or damage to the Vehicle by:
- i. obtaining names and addresses of parties involved, and of witnesses;
- ii. not admitting liability or guilt or giving money to any person or persons involved;
- iii. not abandoning the Vehicle without adequate provision for safeguarding and securing same;
- iv. notifying the nearest ASSAR VEHICLE station by telephone even in case of slight damage; further completing ASSAR VEHICLE ‘s incident report within 24 hours;
- v. notifying the police immediately if another party’s guilt has to be ascertained, or if any person is injured
- vi. ensuring that the Vehicle is always locked when unattended.
25.Obligations of the Renter/ Authorised Driver:
- i. The Renter and/or, as the case may be, any Authorised Driver shall be held legally responsible for any charges and/or litigation resulting from vehicle misuse.
- ii. The Renter shall return the Vehicle to the renting location on the date and time agreed to at the time of taking the rental, or sooner if so requested by ASSAR VEHICLE, in the same condition as when the Renter received it. If the Renter fails to return the Vehicle, at the date, time and location agreed to at the time of taking the rental, ASSAR VEHICLE reserves the right to notify the appropriate authorities that the Vehicle is stolen or missing. Further, the Renter is responsible for the Vehicle until ASSAR VEHICLE has inspected and accepted it, including any Vehicle returned at a time and location other than required by the Rental Agreement.
- iii. If any damage or breakdown occurs to the Vehicle during the time the same is in possession of the Renter or, as the case may be, any Authorised Driver, the Renter shall forthwith inform about the same to ASSAR VEHICLE and then follow instructions given by ASSAR VEHICLE. In case the Vehicle is involved in any road accident, the Renter or, as the case may be, any Authorised Driver, shall as soon as practicable, present in the report.
- iv. Cost of fuel/oil is to be borne by the Renter and is not included in the rental rates. The car will be supplied with a full tank of fuel and is to be returned with a full tank of fuel. Alternatively, cost of fuel plus service charges as applicable from time to time shall be charged to the Renter.
- v. All inter-state taxes, permit fees, and any other levies will be paid for by the Renters.
Kindly Note: You are requested to carry photocopies of all the documents with you.
Terms and Conditions for Cab Usage
- i. The customer shall pay the taxi fare, parking charges, additional night charges (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi Services;
- ii. The customer agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by the Assar Vehicle is at the sole risk of the Customer, and further acknowledges that the Assar Vehicle disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- iii. The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a taxi:
- iv. Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance;
Littering the Taxi;
- I. Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi;
- II. Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi;
- III. Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The driver has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab;
- IV. Asking the driver to board more passengers than the seating capacity in the taxi. The driver has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
- V. The customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the Services offered by Assar Vehicle is at the sole risk of the customer and that Assar Vehicle disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded fully permitted by law. Without prejudice to the above, the Assar Vehicle makes no representation or warranty that:
- VI. The Services will meet the customer’s requirements;
- VII. The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- VIII. The Assar Vehicle shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by Assar Vehicle or due to the failure of Assar Vehicle to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer’s non-compliance with the Services’ recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Assar Vehicle or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
- IX. The Assar Vehicle will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Assar Vehicle, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- X. If any passenger misses the train or flight or bus, Assar Vehicle will not be liable for any compensation, the only customer is responsible for managing his trip/travel timely. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason.
- XI. The Customer shall indemnify Assar Vehicle from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Assar Vehicle may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or proposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand on the Assar Vehicle.
- XII. The Assar Vehicle shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of taxis booked by the Customer.
- XIII. The Assar Vehicle encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the taxi/cab during the journey, Assar Vehicle will try to locate the items on a “best-effort” basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- XIV. If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the Services or the use of the taxi, the Customer must inform Assar Vehicle of the same in writing within 12 hours of using the taxi or the Services of Assar Vehicle.
- XV. The Assar Vehicle shall not be liable for any conduct of the drivers of the taxis. However, the Assar Vehicle encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against the driver of any taxi that you may have hired using the Assar Vehicle’s Services.
- XVI. The Assar Vehicle shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Assar Vehicle’s website at www.assarvehicle.com on the date that Assar Vehicle may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
- XVII. It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the Assar Vehicle does not own any taxis nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the taxis. Taxis and drivers are all supplied by third parties and the Assar Vehicle disclaims all liability in respect of the drivers and the taxis alike.
- XVIII. The Assar Vehicle have right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes. The Assar Vehicle may send regular Email or SMS updates to the mail ids or mobile numbers registered with it.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ASSAR VEHICLE and its users and partners; while we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk or you may confirm with the Assar Vehicle by making a call to us.
Assar Vehicle.com disclaims all warranties of merchantability, relating to the information and description of the cab/taxi, car rental or any other product or service displayed on this website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of amenities, general product descriptions, etc.), much of which information is provided by the respective suppliers/operators. Car or any other ratings displayed on this website are intended as only general guidelines, and Assar Vehicle.com, Assar Vehicle.com Affiliates, and their respective suppliers do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings. Assar Vehicle.com, its Affiliates, and their respective suppliers make no guarantees about the availability of specific products and services.
You also acknowledge that through this Site, Assar Vehicle.com merely provides intermediary services to facilitate high-quality services to you. Assar Vehicle.com is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore, Assar Vehicle.com shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (taxi/car rental operator, travel/tour operator or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site. Assar Vehicle.com, its Affiliates, and their respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions about this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a purpose, title, and non-infringement.
In no event, will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or about, the use of this website.
Through this website, you might be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ASSAR VEHICLE. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ASSAR VEHICLE takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You may travel to certain destinations through certain routes which involve greater risks, entirely at your risk as to the cost and consequences. Assar Vehicle.com requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warning, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain destinations through certain routes. By promoting (through discounts and deals) any travel to destinations through particular routes, Assar Vehicle.com does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. Assar Vehicle.com does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from travel to such or any destinations. Assar Vehicle.com, its Affiliates, and their respective suppliers are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any taxi/car rental operators or other suppliers for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. Assar Vehicle.com, its Affiliates, and their respective suppliers have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.